Canvasser - Grossman Solutions
Grossman Solutions – Canvasser
Grossman Solutions is seeking engaging and driven people to serve as canvassers for an important healthcare client in Hartford and the greater Bridgeport area. We are looking for canvassers to directly engage with residents in door-to-door conversations.
This is a temporary position through the end of 2019. Full time and part time positions are available. This position is ideal for students looking for flexible afternoon, evening, and weekend hours. Pay is competitive and benefits include travel stipends.
- Effectively engage consumers through door-to-door canvassing conversations
- Use technology tools to ensure accurate and timely data entry
- Make adjustments to canvass tactics as instructed by canvass leadership
- Complete daily and weekly reports on progress to goal for all metrics
- Represent the campaign with professionalism and ethical conduct
- Successfully complete required training
- Experience working in a public-facing capacity
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Previous canvass experience is helpful but not required as training and coaching will be provided to all employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated success in metrics driven jobs
- Proven ability to be flexible and work in a fast-moving environment
- Must be able to use a computer and learn how to use a software database
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Submit resume online at https://grossmanheinz.com/jobs/. Only applications submitted through this website will be considered.
Grossman Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.